Friday, January 13, 2006

A whole new blog...

If there are any regular readers to this blog, you'll have noticed that I don't actually post to it very often. Well, in an effort to reduce the frequency of blogging further, I've created a second blog!

"Confessions of a Doubting Thomas"

On this new blog, I'll occasionally post articles about various aspects of Bible-based (or otherwise) Christian belief that I find hard to reconcile with scientific knowledge, everyday life, or common sense.

I certainly don't claim to have answers on any of the issues I'll be posting about, but would welcome your comments and discussions.

The comments on the new blog are intended to be discussions amongst Christians rather than Christian vs. non-Christian comments, and I reserve the right to moderate or delete any comments as I see fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home