Friday, November 03, 2006

Absolutely...

For anyone who remembers the quality comedy sketch show that was Absolutely, click the picture above for a trip down memory lane. Including many video clips.


And the video clip of one of my favourite sketches is there... Calum Gilhooley trying to buy plane tickets to New York. Inspired genius! "G for gnome, I as in me, L for look at that Honda...". Shame they don't have the entire Restaurant sketch ("The baby veal in the tank", "Do you have any of those big round flat fish covered in different toppings... the pizza fish?", "Your tip's getting jolly small, laddy"... ahhh that was real comedy).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:08 am, Blogger Gareth J M Saunders said...

Fact #1: I loved Absolutely.

Fact #2: Gordon Kennedy was my P.E. teacher at Selkirk High School for a time.

Fact #3: That's it, really. That's all I wanted to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home