Monday, April 16, 2007

'please do not upload this to the internet...'

Marillion's new album 'Somewhere Else' was released last Monday. I didn't buy it then, I was on holiday last week. I just bought it (online) but haven't received it yet (the post isn't that good). However, I did download some of the tracks from it this morning from the internet - patience (in waiting for the CD to arrive from cd-wow.com) is not a virtue I have.

During the instrumental sections of the downloaded versions, a voice clearly says "You are listening to an advance promotional copy of Marillion's new album, Somewhere Else. Please do not upload this to the internet."

I guess that request was not heeded.

First impressions are pretty good. I'll give a full review after a few listens to the actual CD...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home