Monday, July 16, 2007

Fantastic Four - great review quote.

I haven't seen the new Fantastic Four movie yet. ("Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" as Mark Kermode is strangely keen to emphasise).

But I thought this review comment was worth repeating:
"...Throw in a regenerated Victor Von Doom (Julian McMahon), intent on stealing the Surfer's limitless powers, and you have ample excuse for repeatedly blowing stuff up.

Thankfully, this film excels at blowing stuff up..." (Tae Mawson on the Film 2007 website)

Tee hee hee. I like that.



By the way, cinema chains seem to have decided that people like me - i.e. grown ups with proper jobs - don't need to see the Fantastic Four movie. There are no evening or weekend showings of this film in the Edinburgh area only a couple of weeks after going on release. Therefore the only way I can get to see this movie in the cinema would be to sneak off in the middle of a working day. I might...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home